Georgia O'Keeffe: A Sunflower from Maggie Small Boxed Cards
• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Georgia O’Keeffe (American, 1887–1986)
A Sunflower from Maggie, 1937
One summer morning, Georgia O’Keeffe’s friend Maggie arrived at the artist’s New Mexico home with the flower that inspired this painting. Once the canvas was finished, O’Keeffe traded the sunflower—the model, not the painting—to Maggie’s young nephew for a stone he’d found. She kept it on her Ghost Ranch windowsill, with the rest of her desert treasures.