Georgia O’Keeffe: Two Calla Lilies on Pink Small Boxed Cards
• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Philadelphia Museum of Art
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Georgia O’Keeffe (American, 1887–1986)
Two Calla Lilies on Pink, 1928
Georgia O’Keeffe once said, “What is my experience of the flower if not color?” The waves of softly blended hues in these calla lilies show off her mastery of floral painting. O’Keeffe’s close-up, large-scale paintings of flowers, begun in the mid-1920s, became her signature motif.