Charles Demuth: Calla Lilies Small Boxed Cards
• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Charles Demuth (American, 1883–1935)
Calla Lilies (Bert Savoy), 1927
Charles Demuth’s Calla Lilies (Bert Savoy) is a symbolic portrait of New York vaudeville actor and female impersonator Bert Savoy, rendered as a lyrical still life. The shell, wave, and lilies symbolize Savoy’s complex life. Demuth, a versatile artist, was fond of making such “poster portraits” of friends.