Agnes Pelton: Sand Storm Small Boxed Cards
• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Agnes Pelton (American, b. Germany, 1881–1961)
Sand Storm, 1932
Modernist painter Agnes Pelton believed that the world was a place of joy and peace. On a visit to the California desert she became enthralled by the quality of the light and the spaciousness of the skies, in the “especially bright spirit” of nature. This painting is a fine example of how she expressed that spirit in an enthralling composition.