Gustave Baumann: The Bishop’s Apricot Small Boxed Cards
• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the New Mexico Museum of Art
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Gustave Baumann (American, b. Germany, 1881–1971)
The Bishop’s Apricot, 1924
Gustave Baumann immersed himself in the dramatic landscapes of northern New Mexico. He devised innovative printing techniques that lent his woodcut prints a luminous quality—as evidenced in this striking image of an apricot tree.