Kishi Chikudō: Bird Album Leaf Small Boxed Cards
• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the USC Pacific Asia Museum
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Kishi Chikudō (Japanese, 1826–1897)
Bird Album Leaf from a Set of 50, late 19th century
Kishi Chikudō painted animals, cherry blossoms, birds, flowers, and moonlit scenes. He used a soft, finely tapered wet brush applied directly to silk to create shading and three-dimensionality—as well as engaging atmospheric settings, such as the one depicted here.