Lilian May Miller: Little White Plum Tree Small Boxed Cards
• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Lilian May Miller (American, (1895–1943)
Little White Plum Tree, early 20th century
Lilian May Miller was born and raised in Japan, and the Japanese woodblock printing aesthetic is clear in this lovely image of a bonsai plum tree. An unconventional woman who preferred to be called “Jack,” she carved her own blocks and printed her own work, which is distinguished for its delicacy and atmospheric power.