The Flowered Vase Small Boxed Cards
• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Barnes Foundation
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Paul Cézanne (French, 1839–1906)
The Flowered Vase, 1896–1898
Cézanne's analytical approach to painting—an attempt to represent the structure, or geometry, underlying nature and all his subjects—challenged the spontaneity of Impressionism. In this still life, however, the textile backdrop and abundant floral arrangement seem to have been expertly dashed off, in a fit of joy.