• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate's notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Nishimura Hodo (Japanese, active 1930s)
Iris, c. 1939, by Nishimura Hodo
Nishimura Hodo designed kacho-e (bird and flower) and landscape prints in Japan's 20th century shin hanga (new prints) art movement. Here, with sensitivity and precision, Hodo interprets the beauty of the iris, which holds a treasured place in the folklore of Japan.