Odilon Redon: Evocation of Butterflies Small Boxed Cards
• 10 blank notecards with envelopes
• Decorative box with acetate lid
• Printed in full color on recycled paper with soy based inks
• High-quality 250 gsm card stock
• Soft white envelopes
• Pomegranate’s notecard sets feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Detroit Institute of Arts
Box size: 4 x 5.625 x .875 in.
Card size: 3.5 x 5 in.
Odilon Redon (French, 1840–1916)
Evocation of Butterflies, c. 1910/1912
Odilon Redon’s exuberant flowers are the evolution of a career that began with monochromatic works and ended with his glowing flower paintings. In making works such as this, he referenced the extensive garden he and his wife maintained, but depicted bouquets of fantasy.