Pomegranate Europe Ltd is the European Sales Office for Pomegranate Communications. The office sells, markets and distributes to the trade in UK, Eire and Mainland Europe.
Contact details are: email@example.com
Pomegranate Europe Ltd
T: +44  1926 430111
F: +44  1926 430888
Trade prices in both sterling and Euro’s can be obtained by contacting the Warwick office direct.
Terms are as follows:
This information relates to:
All product except Calendars & Diaries.
MINIMUMS: Paper Product
On all Product except Books: Minimum order levels are:
UK & Northern Ireland: £75 [carriage paid by customer] or £125 Carriage Paid.
Eire: €100 Carriage Paid. Below €100 carriage paid by customer.
Europe: No carriage paid on any direct orders. FOB to UK Shipper.
Please order in the minimum quantities shown for each product.
On Books you can order single copies.
Depending on the title, single options may not be available outside the UK.
Discount varies for single and multiple orders, please refer to price list.
UK & Eire: Carriage Paid on single and multiple orders.
Europe: Carriage paid by customer. FOB to UK Shipper.
· Books & Postcard Books may be sold See-Safe, all other products are sold on a Firm Sale basis.
· Returns can only be accepted with permission via agent or by our Sales Office.
· With the exception of faulty goods, carriage on returns is the customer’s responsibility.
· Returns may only be made on goods that have been in stock for more than 3 months and no longer than a year.
· In the case of all returns, a credit is issued that may be set against other purchases.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE SENT TO:
POMEGRANATE EUROPE LTD
Unit 1, Heathcote Business Centre, Hurlbutt Road,
Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6TD
T: +44 1926 430111 F: +44 1926 430888
CALENDAR TERMS & NOTES
Firm sale: A higher discount is given by ordering Firm Sale, the only returns accepted from a Firm Sale order will either be faulty goods or mis-deliveries.
See Safe: For a lesser discount you can buy on a returnable basis under the following conditions:-
· 50% of the goods are paid for within the agreed credit period. If this 50% is not paid then you lose your right to return.
· You are not attempting to return more than 50% of the original invoice value.
· Covers only are accepted as returns with a covering list of titles to the Pomegranate Sales Office. NO WHOLE CALENDARS ARE TO BE RETURNED. If whole calendars are returned a 5% charge is taken from your credit to cover the cost of destruction.
· The return has to be approved by either an agent or by our Sales Office.
· Returns will only be credited to the customers account. Cash refunds are not available.
· Returns will only be accepted up till March 31st, no returns will be accepted or credited after this date.
· Closing date for guaranteed 100% fulfilment of an order is April 30th of calendar year but orders can be placed all year round.
· All Calendars are individually shrink-wrapped with cardboard stiffeners. All Calendars include US, Canadian and UK holidays and observances.
· All Calendars are pre-priced with the RRP in dollars, sterling.
· Where possible all internal images are shown on the back cover.
· Top-Up orders will be supplied at the original price if they are marked as ‘TOP-UP ORDER’ The minimum Top-Up is 20 assorted calendars.
· Adhesive hooks are available for use with pegboard or similar fittings. Due to packing restrictions these are supplied in with the calendar order to be placed onto the product by the customer. Please tick the ‘Hooks’ box on the Calendar order form if required.
· We will try and accommodate a customer’s request to deliver on a specific date, it is not always possible to do this.
· Any special requirements such as Hooks, Display Stands, Delivery Dates or Discounts must be clearly marked on the order. An order with no requests will be entered on the computer as Firm Sale, Delivery ASAP.
· All orders to Mainland Europe are delivered F.O.B. to the customers shipper in the UK, all charges from then on are the customer’s responsibility.
· Requests for proof-of-delivery may be charged for at whatever rate the carrier has in operation at the time.
· Shortages and claims must be made within three days of delivery.
· Claims for non-delivery must be made within 7 days of the date of the invoice.
Pomegranate Europe Ltd reserves the right to change any aspect of the programme without notice.
All goods remain the property of Pomegranate Europe Ltd until paid in full.